|Tour code: RAHCT8: CLASSIC TOUR
Day 1: Phnom Penh - Arrival (L)
- Arrival in Phnom Penh. Warmly welcome at Pochentong International Airport and then transfer to your hotel in Phnom Penh for check-in and refreshment.
- After that we have a sightseeing tour of the charming city with the attractions: Independence Monument - the Independence Monument commemorates the end of Cambodia?s ruled by France in 1953. It was built in 1954, National Museum ? was constructed in 1917, this museum shows the fascinating of Cambodia art archeology; Royal Palace and Silver Pagoda Palace ? so called because of the 5,329 silver tiles that cover the floor - was built in 1892. Visit Wat Phnom - a small hill crowned by an active Wat (pagoda) marks the legendary founding place of the Phnom Penh and visit Central Market ? this unique art decor building is a Phnom Penh landmark constructed 1935-1937. Overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 2: Phnom Penh - Tonle Bati - Phnom Penh (B/L)
- Morning departure to Tonle Bati (35Km) south of Phnom Penh. Visit the two Angkorian era temples, the Prasat Ta Prohm and Yeay Peauv Temple that offer some interesting bas-reliefs in fairly good condition. Both were built under Jayavarman VII in the late 12th century during the same period that Bayon and Angkor Thom were constructed. Return to Phnom Penh. Visit the weaving village at Prek Eng. Overnight at Phnom Penh.
Day 3: Phnom Penh - Kompong Cham - Kompong Thom (B/L)
- Breakfast in hotel and then departure to Kompong Cham . Arrival in Kompong Cham city tour and visit friendship bridge khmer-Japanese. continue to visit Phnom Pros and Phnom Srei (Male hill and Female hill) and Nokor Bachey Temple (12th century). By car drive to Kompong Thom. On the road visits Kuhak Nokor temple .Overnight at Hotel.
Day 4: Kompong Thom - Siem Reap (B/L)
- Breakfast in hotel , start to visit Sambo Prei Kuk temple, then departure to Siem Reap, on the way visit ?Naga Bridge? at Kompong Kdei. Arrival Siem Reap, city tour and transfer to hotel.
Day 5: Siem Reap (B/L)
- Arrival in Siem Reap. Warmly welcome at Siem Reap International Airport and then transfer to your hotel for check-in and refreshment. Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, the famous Bayon Temple ? built by Jayavarman VII at the end of the 12th, in the exact center of the city of Angkor Thom, Baphuon , Phimean Akas, Elephants and Leper King Terraces.
- After lunch continue to visit one of 7 wonders of the world "Angkor Wat" early ? mid 12th by Kind Soryavarman II and watch sunset view from the top of Phnom Bakheng. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 6: Siem Reap (B/L)
- After breakfast at hotel we visit Small Circuit: Thommanun with some very nice walled-doors and stylized devata, Chau Say Tevoda, Takeo one of the first to be built out of sandstone, Ta Prohm invaded by the roots of giant baniyan, Banteay kdei( Citadel of the Cells) used to be a religious monastery, Prasat Kravan with a unique bas-reliefs of bricks and Sras Srang used for ceremonies and royal baths.
- Afternoon visit Eastern Mebon used to be in the middle the waters of the large Oriental Baray that is presently filled with rice-fields, Neak Poan was supposed to be a symbol of the Universe, and Preah Khan built in 1191 according to the tradition on a spot where the king fought a crucial battle against the Cham. Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 7: Siem Reap (B)
After breakfast at hotel continuing by car to Banteay Srei (Citadel of Women) about 30 km from Siem Reap town, a magnificent jewel of a temple of pink sandstone and it very finely sculpted with a luxuriance of details and then visit Beung Mealea completely by the jungle, this temple keep the mystery and the charming ruins through the collaped galleries . Overnight at Siem Reap.
Day 8: Siem Reap- Departure (B)
Excursions on Tonle Sap Lake, visit the floating village, mangrove forest, fresh fish exhibition and the activities of people?s daily lives. Come back to visit ?Les Artisans D' Angkor ? Chantiers Ecole" the Finest Authenthic Khmer Arts and Crafts. Then transfer to Siem Reap Airport for flight back to home.
Note: We can arrange
additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not
match your expectations.
Size of Group
Prices net per person in US$, and may change depending on high or low
Email to modify
- Rate is valid till 30th September, 2006
- Tariff rates and conditions subject to change without prior notice.
- Christmas and New Year's dinner supplement (will be advised at time of booking).
- Itinerary is subject to changes without notice due to airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellations, and even depending on road conditions, and availability of rooms.
- A/C vehicle transfer with driver.
- English, French, Chinese & Thai speaking local guide.
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast.
- Meal as stated in itinerary.
- Boat trip
- Sightseeing and entrance fee at all mentioned sites.
- GOV tax tour
- Airfare and airport tax
- Entrance fee for photo and video camera to the sites.
- Drinks in meals and mini bar as well.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, photos, and tel. / fax fees
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Tips & gratitude for guide, porters & drivers.
-PhnomPenh: 3star/Regent Park/Superior room. 4star/Sunway/ROH room. 5star/Intercontinental/ROH
-SiemReap: 3star/Salina/standard room. 4star/Apsara/ROH. 5star/Sofitel Royal Angkor/Superior room
-Kompong Thom: Steung Sen hotel /standard room
Visa to Vietnam easy and fast with our
Vietnam Visa Service
Search Package Tours