|Tour code: RAHCT6: CLASSIC TOUR
Day 1: Chau Doc - Phnom Penh - Arrival (L)
- Warmly welcome and pick up at the pier and then transfer to the hotel for check in.
- Afternoon city tour and then visit the Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda, National Museum, Central Market. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Phnom Penh - Siem Reap (B/L)
- Transfer to the airport for a morning flight to Siem Reap. Welcomed at the airport, transfer and check-in the hotel. After Lunch city tour of Siem Reap and then visit the Angkor Artisans workshop, a non-profitable organization, set up to rehabilitate artistic traditions in Siem Reap. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B/L)
- In the morning, you will start to visit the famous south gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon Temple, the Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, the Elephants and Leper King Terraces. After lunch, you will visit the Rolous group: Preah Ko, Bakong, and Lolei temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Siem Reap (B/L)
- In the morning, visit Kravan, Pre Rup, Mebon Oriental, Ta Som, Neak Pean and Preah Khan Temples. After lunch, visit the biggest and most famous temple in the complex: Angkor Wat. Climb to the top of Phnom Bakheng hill to watch the sun set over Ton Le Sap Lake and reflect its glow onto the temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 5: Siem Reap (B/L)
- In the morning continue to visit the splendid Banteay Srei and Banteay Samre temples, 30 km from Siem Reap town.
- In the afternoon, we come back to visit Srah Srang, Ta Prohm, Takeo, Thommanon and Chau Say Tevoda temples. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 6: Siem Reap - Departure (B/L)
- Excursions on Tonle Sap Lake, visit the floating village, mangrove forest, fresh fish exhibition and the activities of people?s daily lives. Come back to visit? Les Artisans D' Angkor ". Lunch at local restaurant. After that transfer to airport for flight departure.
Note: We can arrange
additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not
match your expectations.
Size of Group
Prices net per person in US$, and may change depending on high or low
Email to modify
- Rate is valid till 30th September, 2006
- Tariff rates and conditions subject to change without prior notice.
- Christmas and New Year's dinner supplement (will be advised at time of booking).
- Itinerary is subject to changes without notice due to airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellations, and even depending on road conditions, and availability of rooms.
- A/C vehicle transfer with driver.
- English, French, Chinese & Thai speaking local guide.
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast.
- Meal as stated in itinerary.
- Boat trip
- Sightseeing and entrance fee at all mentioned sites.
- GOV tax tour
- Airfare and airport tax
- Entrance fee for photo and video camera to the sites.
- Drinks in meals and mini bar as well.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, photos, and tel. / fax fees
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Tips & gratitude for guide, porters & drivers.
-3star: PhomPenh/Regent Park/Superior room. SiemReap/Salina /standard room
-4star: PhomPenh/Suway/ROH room. SiemReap/Apsara/ROH room
-5star: PhomPenh/Intercontinental/ROH room. SiemReap/Sofitel Royal Angkor/Superior room.
Visa to Vietnam easy and fast with our
Vietnam Visa Service
Search Package Tours