Prices net per person in US$, and may change depending on high or low
Email to modify
DAY 9: HANOI DEPARTURE (B)
Free at leisure till transfer for the flight home.
• Accommodation in double sharing at hotels selected including breakfast.
• Transfer by private air-conditioned car (van, bus...) as per program.
• English speaking guide for each area as being requested
• Entry fees for all sightseeing as mentioned on the program
• Breakfast (B); Lunches (L) & Dinner (D) as being mentioned
• Boat trips wherever it has
• Vietnam domestic flights, economy class including all tax
• Government taxes (VAT…)
• Vietnam visa
• International arrival & departure flight ticket and airport tax
• Insurance, drinks, tips, personal expenses and all services not clearly mentioned.
* Confirmation is subject to the availability at the time of booking
* Compulsory meals & peak days surcharge to be advised at the time of booking.
* All above itinerary is flexible, depending on arrival or departure flights of passengers
* Ground operator reserved the right to amend or adjust itinerary to match with real situation
Saigon : La Jolie hotel *** Deluxe room – www.lajoliehotel.com
Dalat : Dalat Plaza hotel *** Deluxe room – www.dalatplazahotel.com.vn
Hanoi : Maison D’ Hanoi Boutique hotel *** Superior room – www.hanovahotel.com
Halong : Huong Hai Junk – Deluxe room – www.huonghaijunks.com
Saigon : Royal Lotus hotel Saigon **** Deluxe room – www.royallotushotelsaigon.com
Dalat : Du Parc Hotel Dalat **** Superior room – www.dalatresorts.com
Hanoi : Sunway hotel **** Superior room – www.sunwayhotels.com
Halong : Pelican cruise – Deluxe room – www.pelicancruise.com
Saigon : Hotel Majestic Saigon ***** Colonial Superior room – www.majesticsaigon.com.vn
Dalat : Ana Mandara Villas Dalat ***** Villa room – www.anamandara-resort.com
Hanoi : Hotel De L’ Opera Hanoi ***** Deluxe room – www.hoteldelopera.com
Halong : Bhaya cruise classic – Deluxe room – www.bhayacruises.com