|Tour code: REP03: MEKONG DELTA & MYSTERIOUS ANGKOR
Travel from bustling, energetic Saigon through the lush Mekong Delta, cross into Cambodia by speedboat and experience life along one of Asia’s longest rivers. Travel further upstream to Phnom Penh before ending your journey in Siem Reap, home to the world famous UNESCO site, Angkor Wat ...
DAY 01: HOCHIMINH – CHAU DOC.(L,D)
A.m: Departure at 7.30am
• Drive from Saigon to Long Xuyen, it takes 5 hours .
• Have a lunch at Hoa Binh restaurant – Long Xuyen.
• Visit Long Xuyen crocodile farm, and then drive direct to Chau Doc. Arrive at 2.30pm.
• Take a short tour by boat to visit Vinh Te Canal, Cham village, and Fish farm.
• Enjoy a view of sunset from Sam mountain.
• Dinner at Bay Bong Restaurant in Chau Doc. Free at night.
DAY 02: CHAU DOC - PHNOM PENH (B,L,D) – Speed Boat
A.m.: Daily express boat departures at 8.30 am
• Breakfast at Hotel. Check out and transfer to the wharf to take express boat From Chau Doc to PhnomPenh.
On boat you will pass thru Mekong River ( 4.5 hours ). It takes more than 1 hour to process visa from Vietnam to Cambodia border. Reach Phnompenh at 13.00 , our tour guide will welcome you at the ferry and transfer for lunch.
• Visit National Museum, Silver Pagoda, Royal Palace, Victory Monument, pass by Vietnam – Cambodia Friendship Monument.
Be back the hotel for relax , have a dinner. Free at night for shopping or have an entertainment at Naga Casino.
DAY 03: PHNOM PENH – SIEM REAP (B,L,D)
• Breakfast at Hotel.
• Transfer to the wharf to take express boat to Siem Reap.
Daily depature at 7.00am. It takes 6 hours on Boat. The Tonle Sap is a very large river, which at one point becomes as wide as a lake. Traveling along this river is an interesting way to reach Siam Reap from Phnom Penh. It is preferable to arm oneself with sunscreen and sit on the top of the boat (which will be overcrowded), to get a better view, more fresh air, and improve your chances of survival should the boat capsize.
• Pick up at Siem Reap to transfer to have a lunch at local restaurant . Check in the hotel.
• Visit at West Barray, visit handicraft village.
• 17:00: Watch sunset on Phnom Bankeng hill.
• Buffet Dinner with traditional Apsara dance show at Bayon restaurant 2.
DAY 04: SIEM REAP - HOCHIMINH (B- L )
• Breakfast at hotel. Car and tour guide will drive guest to visit South gate of Angkor Thom,
Bayon , Royal Enclosure, Phimeanakas, Elephants Terrance
and Terrance of the King. Lunch at local restaurant.
• Visit Angkor Wat Temple. Visit Preah Khan, Neak Pean Pre Rup, Takeo
and Ta Prohm.
• 17h00: Transfer to airport for departure Vietnam Airlines to HCM city.
• End of tour.
Note: We can arrange
additional customized trips for you if the above itinerary does not
match your expectations.
Size of Group
Prices net per person in US$, and may change depending on high or low
Email to modify
• PHNOM PENH:
4 Star: Cambodiana hotel/ Phnom Penh Hotel/Sunway
3 Star: Princess/ Queen Hotel/Holiday.
• SIEM REAP :
4 Star: Preah Khan Hotel/ City Angkor, Prince D’Angkor hotel .
3 Star: Neak pean hotel/ Nokor Phnom hotel/ Kompul Pich hotel/Angkor Star hotel.
1. Accommodation in sharing twin room.
2. Meals as program
3. Entrance fees
4. English speaking guide.
5. Express-boat ticket Chaudoc - PNH & PNH – REP
6. Land transfer with A/C.
- Airfare and airport tax
- Entrance fee for photo and video camera to the sites.
- Drinks in meals and mini bar as well.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, photos, and tel. / fax fees
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Tips & gratitude for guide, porters & drivers.
Visa to Vietnam easy and fast with our
Vietnam Visa Service
Search Package Tours