Day 1: Siem Reap-Arrival (L)
- Warmly welcome at Siem Reap International Airport and transfer in.
- Visit the South Gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon, Baphoun temple, Phimean Akas, Elephants and Leper King Terraces.
- Visit Angkor Wat temple and watch sunset view from the top of Phnom Bakheng. Overnight at hotel
Day 2: Siem Reap (B/L)
- Visit small circuit, Thommanun, Chau Say Tevoda, Ta Prohm temple invaded by root of giant trees, Banteay Kdei ,Kravan temple and Sras Srang.
- East Mebon, Neak Pean, Preah Khan temple. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 3: Siem Reap (B/L)
- Travel by car to Banteay Srey temple (30 km from Siem Reap), citadel of women.
- Continue to Kbal Spean, visit unique rock carving, called the river of 1000 lingas.
- Excursions on Tonle Sap Lake, visit the floating village, mangrove forest, fresh fish exhibition and the activities of people?s daily lives. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Siem Reap - Phnom Penh (B/L)
- Morning transfer to the airport for flight to Phnom Penh. Arrival at Phnom Penh, welcome by our guide and transfer to hotel. City tour and then visit Independent Monument, Wat Phnom.
- PM: Visit Royal Palace, Silver Pagoda and National Museum and watching sunset view on Mekong River by boat. Overnight in PhnomPenh.
Day 5: Phnom Penh - Departure (B/L)
- Breakfast and visit Toul Sleng (Genocide Museum), Central Market or Toul Tumpoung Market).
- Lunch at the city restaurant and transfer out.
Prices net per person in US$, and may change depending on high or low
- Rate is valid till 30th September, 2006
- Tariff rates and conditions subject to change without prior notice.
- Christmas and New Year's dinner supplement (will be advised at time of booking).
- Itinerary is subject to changes without notice due to airlines unexpected changes of schedule or flight cancellations, and even depending on road conditions, and availability of rooms.
- A/C vehicle transfer with driver.
- English, French, Chinese & Thai speaking local guide.
- Hotel accommodation in twin sharing room with daily breakfast.
- Meal as stated in itinerary.
- Boat trip
- Sightseeing and entrance fee at all mentioned sites.
- GOV tax tour
- Airfare and airport tax
- Entrance fee for photo and video camera to the sites.
- Drinks in meals and mini bar as well.
- Personal expenses such as laundry, photos, and tel. / fax fees
- Others not mentioned in the price above.
- Tips & gratitude for guide, porters & drivers.
-3star: PhomPenh/Regent Park/Superior room. SiemReap/Salina /standard room
-4star: PhomPenh/Suway/ROH room. SiemReap/Apsara/ROH room
-5star: PhomPenh/Intercontinental/ROH room. SiemReap/Sofitel Royal Angkor/Superior room.