What is Shopping Cart and how to
Shopping Cart is a section which stores items you would like to buy
during your shopping tour. Items here means services on traveltosaigon.
When u book a service, your Shopping Cart will be displayed.
The first page of Shopping Cart is the Product Summary.
On Product Summary page you are required to provide the quantity.
Quantity have different meanings depending on each type of service:
- Hotel: number of nights you will stay in the hotel you book
- Car: number of cars you want to book
- Tours: quantity is disqualified, you need to keep the original
value (1) as by default
After filling in the form on Product Summary with necessary information,
go to the bottom of this page:
- If you click Continue, the Shopping Cart Summary page is
displayed listing the product you have just chosen and its details for
you to review
- If you click Cancel, your options will be removed and you can
On Shopping Cart Summary, you can:
- Edit the item you have chosen by clicking Edit on the left of the item
- Remove the item you have chosen by clicking Remove on the left of the
After making necessary changes if any, go to the bottom of this page:
- If you want to continue booking, click Continue and you will
return to the traveltosaigon service webpage (which you had viewed
before going to Shopping Cart). Here you can book another item or if you
want to view any other service, continue browse the website and choose.
- If you want to end your shopping tour, click Check out, then
you will escape Shopping Cart.
I pay via credit card but is my
credit card number safe?
Security is the top priority on traveltosaigon. We use lastest
security technologies on this website to be sure that our customers are
safe when purchase online. Secure Sockets Layer and Private
Communication Technology security standards is used on traveltosaigon
(supported by Microsoft® Internet Explorer 3.0 or later and other
SSL encodes your personal information (such as your password, address
and phone number, or your credit card number) so that it is available
only to you and the traveltosaigon travel agent who will help make sure
your travel planning goes smoothly. This encryption makes doing business
over the Internet as secure as making a purchase by telephone.
Your credit card number is safe on traveltosaigon!
My credit card is not accepted by
For security reason and your protection, traveltosaigon requires the
billing address for ticket delivery to be the same address where the
bill for your credit card is sent each month. Please make sure the
address and ZIP/postal code are correct when you enter your credit card
and billing information.
Is credit card with an
international billing address can be used?
Yes, you can use your non-USA credit card to purchase all travel
services offered on traveltosaigon. But your order will be processed a
little bit later than USA credit card.
When is my credit card charged?
For visa application, you will be charged when the visa is ready and
is delivered to you. For lodging, packages (vacations or tours) or
rental cars, after receiving your order and send you the confirmation,
your credit card will be charged. For flights, after checking the
availability from airlines and booking, your credit card will be
charged. Generally, your credit card will not be charged at the point of
time you place an order on traveltosaigon. When you place order, we
only check the validity of your credit card before accepting it.
How long will I get the refund?
If our customer service has agreed to process a refund for you, you will
receive the refund right after we have completed the process (one or two weeks).
What is an electronic wallet?
What benefits does traveltosaigon e-Wallet provide?
An electronic wallet is basically an on-line version of your physical
wallet. Your payment and personal information is stored safely in one
place for you to access when you need to pay for something online. Your
electronic wallet will help you fill online order forms quickly and
easily whenever you shop.
In addition to filling out online forms, electronic wallets can do even
more. For example, some offer additional handy features such as:
- Password storage for multiple web sites
- Wallet transaction history
- Storage of multiple shipping addresses
- Store directories
- Automatic notification of special offers and discounts
In short, electronic wallets are ready to serve as full-fledged shopping
traveltosaigon E- Wallet is an electronic wallet that enables
Passport revaluation and payments over the Internet, crediting and
debiting your Passport via a smart card reader.
traveltosaigon E-wallet can give customers these benefits:
- Secure, low cost and efficient Passport revaluation and payment
- Compatible with existing Passport
- No age and income restrictions.
- Payments are anonymous as generic Passport are not tied to
- Many users on a shared terminal can share the software. Each person's
purchase logs and details are encrypted at full strength on the terminal
and are kept separate.
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) Protocol enables secure revaluation and
payments using Passport over the Internet. (1024 bit authentication and
192 bit encryption)
- For payments, a secure Certificate Authority (CA) system is used to
authenticate the merchant.